The Club has 5 teams entered (1 x Junior Woman, 1 x Senior Woman and 3 x Senior/ Master Men’s teams) 🙂
Race Details & Timetable
A copy of the course map and all age group distances race start times can be found at the following:
– Course Map
Athletes that have been entered can be found here.
Travel & Meeting Arrangements
For those making their own way there, I would give yourself at least 1hr.15 mins to get there. Can I please ask for all the Athletes to meet at the Club Tent at least 60mins before their event to pick up their numbers.
Directions from Cumbernauld to Scone Palace can be found here.
Please note: There will be NO parking at Scone Palace. Access to the site is via Stormontfield Road accessed off the A93
approximately 1mile NORTH of the entrance to the Scone Palace grounds. Parking is available on the grass
area to the left of the access road. Please park responsibly.
@ Athletes – What to Bring with You
The current weather forecast looks dry – great race conditions – however we will have the Club Tent with us to leave your Club Clothing whilst you are running. Can I please ask all Athletes to please make sure you have the following with you:
– Club Vest, Shorts and four pins;
– Long sleeved Top, Club hoodie, and Joggies;
– Hat, gloves, warm Jacket and trousers and towel;
– Running Flats + Trail Shoes/ Spikes;
– Black bin bag to put your race clothing and running shoes into after the race, which your parents will thank you for 😉
– Snack with a non fizzy isotonic drink.
For all those running on behalf of all the Club Coaches we hope you all enjoy the race 🙂